Trader Joe’s Salad
|August 13, 2015||Filled under Recipe|
Not only does this salad taste amazing, but it is so pretty! I had the leftovers the next day and they were awesome. I will totally make this up again and get 3-4 lunches out of it!
First things first, I can’t take credit for this recipe. I found it over on Sweet Treats & More. It.is.heavenly. All ingredients are from Trader Joe’s (thus the name), but if you don’t have a Trader Joe’s in your area just use what you have!
- 1 cup orzo pasta, cooked
- 1 bag baby arugula, coarsely chopped
- ¾ can corn, drained
- 1 container Trader Giotto’s fresh bruschetta sauce, liquid drained (found in refrigerator section)
- 1 cup dried cranberries.
- ¾ cup roasted & salted pumpkin seeds (or pepitas)
- 1 cup Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio shredded cheese
- ½ bottle Trader Joe’s Parmesan Ranch Dressing (found in refrigerator section)
- Put ingredients side by side on a large platter.
- Pour dressing over just before serving.
- Gently toss all ingredients together and serve!