Stitch Fix #4
|May 14, 2015||Filled under Life|
I’m back with another Stitch Fix review! Keep reading for the details on what I received in this fix and if I kept anything!
You can find my previous Stitch Fix review HERE.
Here’s a brief overview of Stitch Fix in case you aren’t familiar:
1) Pay $20 each time you get a Fix. This is the styling fee. You can get Fixes as often as you like.
2) Fill out the styling profile, and even link a Pinterest board so the stylist can get a better feel for your style preferences.
3) Each Fix contains 5 items. You have 3 days to decide to keep any items. and then the $20 styling fee goes towards your purchase. Or, send the items back in the postage paid envelope!
Here are my previous reviews in case you are interested!
So, here’s what I got this time! This is actually only my third review, but the fourth fix I’ve gotten. The last one was pretty disappointing and I decided not to review it.
1) Zad Wilma Half Beaded Lariat Necklace ($28)
I thought this was pretty, and I like lariat style necklaces!
2) Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top ($48)
I was bummed when I saw this, because I actually got the same top previously in a fix and sent it back. However, this color was better and it was a different size, so the fit was much better!
3) Kut From The Kloth Haiden Distressed Straight Leg Jean ($88)
So, I don’t spend much on jeans…ever. So the price tag on these is high in my book. The cuff is bigger than what I would normally go for, but they fit well and were super comfy.
4) THML Kahlo Short Sleeve Knit Top ($44)
I loved this piece! The picture isn’t great, but the detail is teal. The fit is really flowy and I loved the teal/navy combo.
5) Moon Collection Larson Pleat Detail Blouse ($48)
I really like this top, and I can wear it to work under a cardigan or dress it down with jeans!
Yep, I kept all 5 items! This stylist totally got my style….it was outside my comfort JUST enough! Since I kept all 5 pieces, I got a 25% discount, so the total was $177.
Are you ready to give it a try? I would love for you to use my referral code below! I would receive a credit to my Stitch Fix account if you use my code, so it’s much appreciated! :)