Recipe: Parmesan Quinoa with Pine Nuts
|September 16, 2013||Filled under Health, Recipe|
Oooooh, this is good! I LOVE quinoa! It is super good and packed with protein.
This is a simple dish and is great served right away warm or cold out of the fridge.
You only need a few ingredients:
Red Bell Pepper
Toasted Pine Nuts
I actually had this as a main dish, with some strawberries, cucumber, and hummus on the side. It was a delicious, healthy meal.
Here is the printable recipe – enjoy! :)
- 8 oz. quinoa (red, rainbow, whole grain - any kind!)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bail pesto
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cups toasted pine nuts
- ½ tsp salt (I use celtic grey sea salt)
- drizzle of olive oil
- Prepare quinoa according to directions.
- Mix in all other ingredients and serve warm or cold.