Recipe: Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
|April 6, 2013||Filled under Recipe|
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! :)
What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun and exciting?
I am just working on small projects around the house (aka light cleaning). Not very fun, I’m afraid!
I have a great recipe to share with you today! We all LOVED these, even my picky 10 year old. They were easy to make too! Printable recipe is below!
I found the original recipe here, and tweaked it a bit to our taste!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Half a green pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar/jack is great!)
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Mix together rice, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, sour cream and salsa.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas, then spread chicken/rice mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll stuffed tortillas and spray with cooking spray.
- Heat large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Put wraps, seam side down, into pan and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
Also, I want to let you know that through April 12th, 2013, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on my entire Shaklee website with orders over $200!
Please go here to shop: http://steenhealthsolutions.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop.s.html
If you have been wanting to join Shaklee as a Member, now is the time to do it. It is a one time fee of $19.95 and you will join my member team called Project Health. When you join my member team, you will not only get 15% off your order and all future orders, you will also belong to my private member forum of to ask me questions 24 hours a day, receive my new member special (too good to share online), unlimited health information, community support, unlimited email support and time to chat with me over the phone if you have questions about any of our products. I am 100% committed to my members and want you to have the best customer service possible. Plus, Shaklee rocks and I believe everyone needs it!!