Random Things About Me
|February 18, 2013||Filled under About me|
I thought I would share some random things about me! I love learning about the “person behind the blog”, so I figured it was my turn!
Here we go!
1. I married my high school sweetheart.
2. I LOVE camping and canoeing, especially in the Boundary Water Canoe Area.
3. My first “real” job was working at Target.
4. I played the piano, clarinet, violin and viola…but the piano is the only instrument I could play now without sounding HORRIBLE.
5. I have chronic, daily headaches and migraines…but they are better than they were 3 years ago!
6. My first car was a Chevy Cavalier.
7. I am the oldest grandchild on my mom’s side.
8. I do not like things such as roller coasters or skiing because I don’t feel in control…and I like to be in control. :)
9. I am a first-born. See #8 above.
10. I weigh half as much as I did 6 years ago. Maybe I’ll tell that story some day.
11. I try at least 1 new recipe a week. Only recipes that get thumbs-up from at least 3 out of 4 of my family get to stay!
12. I just got my ears re-double pierced again. I felt very old going into Claire’s to have it done. :)
13. I make TO-DO lists all the time! I love crossing things off a list. Sometimes when I am making a list I even add things I just did just so I can cross them off, lol!
14. I have a weakness for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Might be more of an addiction, actually! Pretty sure it’s time to break that addiction….
15. I have two boys, Devin and Kaden.
So, enough about ME! What about YOU? Where are you from? What do you do? Do you have kids?