|August 24, 2012||Filled under Uncategorized|
My oldest son, Devin, turns 11 today! I can’t believe it!!! You are starting middle school this year and there is no way I am old enough to have a middle schooler! :)
I remember when you looked like this:
You still have that “super swirl” on your hairline, which we just love!
Here are some other things we love about you:
- You are very conscientious and try to do the right thing all the time!
- You LOVE gymnastics and we burst with pride every time we watch you at a meet! You work so hard and are so dedicated and that is awesome!
- You are on the quiet side, but that brain is always churning!
- You really like computers, and if we let you I think you would play 24 hours a day!
- You love spending time with dad, just wrestling around.
- You still love to be tucked in at night and we can never forget our nightly prayer!
- You aren’t much of a hugger, but every so often hearing you say, “can I have a hug?” is AWESOME :)
- You are very open with telling dad and I what is going on in your life – don’t ever stop!!
I am so glad you are my son! You are growing up so fast and you are turning into such a wonderful young man. Happy Birthday, Devin!