Happy 9th Birthday, Kaden!
|March 5, 2012||Filled under Life|
Today’s post is dedicated to my youngest son, Kaden, who turns 9 years old today! Happy Birthday buddy!
There is so much to love about you, but here are some of the highlights:
- You are a self-proclaimed “outdoor kid” and would play outside all day long if you could
- You love to talk!!
- You come up with the most random, out of the blue things to say that just crack us up
- You hate to wear jeans, but love to wear “gym pants”
- You are quick to give out hugs – I hope you never stop!
- You like to battle with “guys”…wrestlers, army, lego, knights…doesn’t matter!
- You can be very stubborn, but I can usually get you to smile even when you are mad :)
- You are a super baseball player
I am so proud of you and blessed that you are my son! The last 9 years have flown by and it’s been a joy watching you grow into the boy you are today. I can’t wait to see what the next year holds!!
Also before I sign off, tonight at 9 PM Central Time, there is a FREE Health webinar to celebrate National Nutrition Month! Click the banner below to register.
This is also the last month to get $100 of FREE Cinch Inch Loss products with a new member order of $70.
If you are really serious about transforming your body, I encourage you take advantage of our Cinch Transformation Special. You can buy 3 months of the Transformation pack (on monthly autoship) and receive the 4th FREE (a $299.95 savings!!).
Have a great day everyone!